Characters in the story ideas

From the start the one main worry I had was drawing, I am not very good so I wanted to look at simple drawings of animals for ideas and this is what I found.

Mrs Rabbit

Ali

Kat

Ellie

I love all of these simple drawings of the animals I will be using, so I just need to start getting to grips with photoshop.

I also thought about looking at anime drawings as it maybe easier to draw the animals,

As time went on and I was looking at trying to find a simple way to draw the animals but make them still look like the animal. I came across a brilliant idea to have the animals all square and started to look for some images.

After seeing this it made me think that I could have a story with just something different on the character such a a guitar changes the whole scene.

I remember seeing these pusheen cats on FaceBook messenger and is similar to the square animals but have a little character about them by having something like some glasses on there face to make them look funny.

I lastly came across these little guys who all have the same look about them but are all completely different animals.

So my final idea with the animals is to create animals like the picture above and just add little accessories such as a car or bed with the background.